· Is available for Public use and can comfortably accommodate 10-15 people.
· Reservations must be arranged with the Director prior to use and is subject to availability.
· There is an after hour rental charge of $20 for use of the meeting room. Non-profit organizations do not need to pay the $20 fee.
· Food may be served in the meeting room with the provision that the room is returned to its original condition.
· No alcohol or controlled substances may be possessed or consumed on the premises. The library is a smoke-free building.
· There is a DVD player and VCR for use by organizations.
· Either a librarian or a member of the board must be present at all times.
· The fact that an individual or group presents a meeting or program at the library does not mean that the library endorses that policy or belief.
· Library and library related programs have priority over non-library programs.