Your Library Card
Who can get a library card, how to apply, and how to use your library card.
- Anyone is eligible to get a library card.
- We ask you to fill out an address card at the circulation desk, telling us your name and address and phone number. This information is entered into our computer, and needs to be updated as your information changes so that we can contact you.
- The library card is used to:
- Check out books and other materials.
- Books and magazines are loaned for 2 weeks and video materials for 2 days.
- Items can be renewed over the telephone. Renewals are generally allowed as long as another person is not waiting to use the item (on reserve).
- Items may be returned in the book drop.
- Overdue video's incur fines of $1.00 per day for each video past due. A patron may not check out more video's when they have an outstanding fine.
- Requesting an item: we are always interested to know what you want and do our best to get an item for you. Inter-Library loan is available.
- Items may be reserved by phone, email, or at the circulation desk